Re: [Xen-users] installation from source

Thanks letting everyone know.. I actually searched around and found that a lot of people encountered problems during/after installation of Ubuntu 9.10. Looks like it wasn't very well tested before getting released.. a bit disappointing.

Hopefully debian won't let me down!

Daniel