Re: [Xen-users] virsh -c xen:/// list: = Connection refused

Gerry Reno wrote:
Boris Derzhavets wrote:
What is your base distro ?

You should not have problems with Xen 3.4.2 , Libvirt 0.7.1-15 on top of F12 and
recent JF's 2.6.31.6 pvops kernel.

Activate rpmbuild via:-

# yum install transfig texi2html libaio-devel dev86 glibc-devel.i686 e2fsprogs-devel gitk mkinitrd

Build Xen rpms

# rpm -iv xen-3.4.1-5.fc13.src.rpm
In mean time:
# ||rpm -iv xen-3.4.2-2.fc13.src.rpm|
|# cd rpmbuild/SPEC
# rpmbuild -ba ./xen.spec
# cd ../RPMS/x86_64

Install Xen Hypervisor & tools ( rpms names and number would obviously
   changed for 3.4.2-2)
|[root@fedora12sda x86_64]# cat inst.sh
yum install xen-3.4.1-5.fc12.x86_64..rpm \
xen-debuginfo-3.4.1-5.fc12.x86_64.rpm \
xen-devel-3.4.1-5.fc12.x86_64.rpm \
xen-doc-3.4.1-5.fc12.x86_64.rpm \
xen-hypervisor-3.4.1-5.fc12.x86_64.rpm \
xen-libs-3.4.1-5.fc12.x86_64.rpm \
xen-runtime-3.4.1-5.fc12.x86_64.rpm

Install Libvirt

# yum install libvirt libvirt-python python-virtinst \
virt-manager virt-viewer|

Boris.
P.S. Don't touch /etc/fstab. xenfs be would mounted automatically