Re: [Xen-users] virsh -c xen:/// list: = Connection refused, Set up Xen 3.4.2 & Libvirt 0.6.1 on top of Ubuntu 9.04 Server

Gerry Reno wrote:

Actually, i get only working virt-install. Virsh is almost useless

Boris

I'm not seeing any problem with 'virsh' or 'virt-install'. I'm using kernel 2.6.31.6 built about one week ago from Jeremy's git tree. And I built Xen 3.4.1 debs using 'prevu' method that I found in one of your blog posts (Jaunty?) and adapted it for karmic. What do you see fail with 'virsh'? Can it create/start/shutdown/destroy a domain?

-Gerry
BTW, my libvirt is 0.7.0 which was the version available from apt-get in karmic. Nothing special there.

-Gerry