Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] SLA Monitoring of XEN DomU's

Sorry for top posting,

At the time I wrote xguests, the sysfs path to determine VBD read /
write / out of requests was in the air. As such, I did not include it.
Adding that is now trivial and an exercise for the reader.

Use it as a (hurried) example to hack the tools you need into working.

Cheers,
--Tim