[Xen-users] xen domU ID and static routing

Hi,

I use a EQ 4 dedicated root server by hetzner with ubuntu jaunty. I installed xen 3.3 with debian kernel and brought up 3 domUs.
Now comes networking...
Hetzner does not allow bridged networking so I have to use routed mode in xen. No Problem so far, but the Problem actually is:
When I bring up a domU the routing table is created by the xen-script vif-routing. The network interface name for this is created dynamically, depending on the domU ID.

Example:
If the domU ID is 16, the network interfaces name will be vif16.0 in the dom0. So I tell shorewall (iptables frontend) that it shall ACCEPT traffic from an to vif16.0. The next time I restart my server or just the domU, there's a new network interface name, that the shorewall firewall does not know...

As far as I know there's no way to tell a xen domU to get a static ID, so the network interface name would be static as well.
Any Ideas or solutions?