[Xen-users] initscript shutdown

Hi Guys,
i have compiled xen-3.4.2 from source on debian lenny and I'm trying the
latest gentoo-xen-kernel-patches.
So far so good for me - no glitches with the kernel at all...yet :-)
But now - I was searching the net and the list already for solutions - I have
a Problem shutting down the xendomains via initscript.

I don't want "xm save" nor migrate. a simple shutdown of any running vm would
be nice.

But so far no success with the initscript.

Here's what I set in /etc/sysconfig/xendomains:

/etc/sysconfig# grep -v ^# xendomains

XENDOMAINS_SYSRQ=""

XENDOMAINS_USLEEP=1000000

XENDOMAINS_CREATE_USLEEP=10000000

XENDOMAINS_MIGRATE=""

XENDOMAINS_SAVE=""

XENDOMAINS_SHUTDOWN=""

XENDOMAINS_SHUTDOWN_ALL="--all --halt --wait"

XENDOMAINS_RESTORE=false

XENDOMAINS_AUTO=/etc/xen/auto

XENDOMAINS_AUTO_ONLY=""

XENDOMAINS_STOP_MAXWAIT=0

I had to set the XENDOMAINS_STOP_MAXWAIT=0 to get it to work with removing all
from the initscript but the "XENDOMAINS_SHUTDOWN_ALL"-section.

what else could influence the behaviour of the xendomains initscript ? Could
it be something special with debian - I have two older xens on opensuse up an
running and there are no problems at all ? the lsb package for comatibility
is installed, but I made a minimal install of lenny in Dom0, so perhaps
something mandatory is missing ? the xend initscript itself works like a
charm.

thanks in advance,

Holger