Re: [Xen-users] iSCSI Volumes and Xen

Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

And you don't necessarily need a filesystem at all.
You could just use Cluster LVM (CLVM) to store the guest disks.

I thought that would let you share an LVM volume across machines, but not take care of the filesystem itself. So you still need a cluster aware filesystem to run on top of the CLVM volume.

--
Simon Hobson

WANTED: "Software CD ROM Kit" for Canon CLBP 360-PS printer (Canon part no RH6-3612, or possibly RH6-3810, or RH6-3610 might do). I've a dead HD and need this CD so I can replace the disk and re-install the printer OS on it. If anyone knows where I might get hold of one I'd be grateful - requests to Canon drew a blank, it's been out of support for years.