[Xen-users] XEN timeout value for NFS?

Team, Sorry to bother your busy day!

I was hoping you could guide me to the right direction.

One of our users are running the open source version of Xen that comes bundled in Red Hat's RHEL 5.3 and 5.4 products.

Running XEN over NFS.

We would like to know the XEN timeout value for NFS.

Is it true that Xen has a hardcode timeout value for NFS. Is it true that it is recommended we run open source XEN over iSCSI insted of NFS..

Any comments/guidelines will be highly appreciated.

Thank You very much!!
Cris