[Xen-users] XCP xe remote access problem

Greetings all:
I'm attempting to remote control an XCP cloud host from another machine, preparatory to throwing together a web front end. I have the stand alone xe (5.5.900) installed on a CentOS 5.4 machine, I've verified correct entry of username and password, but every attempt to issue a remote command returns:

Connect reset by peer (calling read)

Any suggestions where I should be looking in the swamp of log files for details on this, or what the fix is?

Vern
--
Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom