From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of menox menox
Sent: 14 January 2010 14:00
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XCP - GFS - ISCSI

Hi everyone!

I have 2 hosts + 1 ISCSI device.

I want to create a shared storage repository and both hosts use together. I wont use NFS.

prepared  sr:

xe sr-create host-uuid=xxx content-type=user name-label=NAS1 shared=true  type=iscsi device-config:target=xxxx device-config:targetIQN=xxxx

hosts see the iscsi device:

scsi4 : iSCSI Initiator over TCP/IP
scsi 4:0:0:0: Direct-Access     NAS      iSCSI-VDISK      0    PQ: 0 ANSI: 4
sdb: unknown partition table

next step:

Should i make a GFS filesystem? (XCP doesn't include the GFS and clustering services)

Best Regards,

Menox