Re: [Xen-users] ntpd under Xen Dom0 exhibits extremely high jitter/noise? runs stable/quiet under non-xen kernel.

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 12:33 AM, mail ignored <0.bugs.only.0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 9:28 AM, mail ignored <0.bugs.only.0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> is the centos/redhat 2.6.18 kernel ext4-friendly?
>
> this
>
> http://etbe.coker.com.au/2010/01/05/ext4-and-rhel5-centos5/
>
> suggests that ext4 should not be a problem with this kernel ...

Last time I check it only recognize ext4dev. I'll try this next week.
What does your partition setup looks like? Is it the default opensuse
layout, or did you customize it? last time I check grub can't support
/boot on raid-1. Also, does the Centos kernel recognize the disks
succesfully (i.e. did you see messages about sda/sdb during boot)?

--
Fajar