Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 NETTX, NETRX always are 0

Hi, Fajar

xen-3.1.0's network-bridge's copy did generate xenbr0 but no vif0.0
generated
at the same time.

Anyway, thanks for your explanation about the changes around bridge and vif
from xen-3.1.X to xen-3.4.X. It give me some clue to fix the problem I
call acrossed.