[Xen-users] dom0 Kernel upgrade: domUs: XENBUS: Device with no driver

Hi,

I upgraded Centos 5.4 with:
- xen 3.4 hypervisor (gitco)
- xenlinux 2.8.18.8 domU kernels (compiled with Centos last config file)
but kept the standard Centos 5.4 dom0 Kernel. Everything works fine so far.

Then I tried upgrading the dom0 Kernel: I compiled xenlinux 2.6.18.8 with the config file from Centos dom0 kernel. Dom0 seems to start ok, but the domUs hang during start with the following messages:

XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/console/0
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vbd/51712
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vif/0

Then a few other messages, and:

XENBUS: waiting for devices to initialise

Can anybody tell me what might have gone wrong? I suspect, that I missed enabling some XEN configuration options before compiling the dom0 kernel.

BTW: I am not sure whether this is relevant, but I am using libvirt.

Many thanks in advance,
Arik