[Xen-users] Re: DomU network Issue

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Tanuj Bansal <bansal.tanuj83@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:06:24 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 19:37:02 -0800

Adding points

I don't see anything in the xen logs. No log file is updated

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 9:04 AM, Tanuj Bansal <bansal.tanuj83@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I faced issue on one of my DomUs related to network

1. I have 6 DomU on my Dom0
2. All DomUs are working fine except one

Issue is like this

I am unable to ping my DomU (vif6.0)  from anywhere and DomU is also not able to ping its Gateway and any other DomU while other DomU having same gateway are working fine

The following tasks have been tried to fix

1. DomU mac address not found on dom0 (brctl showmacs xenbr2)
2. tcpdump on domU (able to receive the packets not transfer)
3. moved the vif6.0 from xenbr2 to xenbr3 (on xenbr3 other domU of same network are working)
4. restart the DomU network

but issue was not fixed. I am using bridging on the server.

To fix the issue, the DomU was rebooted and working fine.

can anyone suggest the solution in this type of situation.

Regards,

Tanuj