Re: [Xen-users] x64 hvm linux very slow on a x64 xen host

On 20/01/2010 12:47, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 11:30:37AM +0300, Matthieu Patou wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to use Fedora x64 on a xen x64 host in hvm mode and the domU
is _very_ slow.
I am wondering if there is any tunning possible ?

You'd have to pv-on-hvm drivers to get good IO performance.
Where can I get them ?
Other (easier) option is to use Fedora PV guest, instead of HVM.

Yeah I'm thinking about converting my image to PV but I was just wondering why is so slow ...
Note that fedora i386 do not look so slow on the same xen x64 host

Matthieu.