Re: [Xen-users] XEN version in linux distros?

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 11:14:41AM -0500, John Mauriello - Sun Microsystems
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone please send me info on what Xen versions are bundled in the
> Xen versions of the following distros?
>
> RHEL 5.4
> RHEL 5.5

Both of these have Xen hypervisor 3.1.2 + a lot of patches from Redhat and from
newer Xen versions.
The userland management tools are based on Xen 3.0.3 tools.

> SLES 10 SP3

Not sure..

> SLES 11

I think SLES11 has Xen 3.3, and 3.4.x available in updates?
Upcoming SLES11 SP1 might have Xen 4.0, if I understood correctly.

-- Pasi