[Xen-users] XCP 0.1.1, problem creating a working CentOS VM

Ok, this WAS working on 0.1.0. I'm using a cgi script with xe to set up CentOS 5.4 virtual machines. The script installs the VM using the template, creates vifs for the bridges, sets the args for the installation server, sets the memory and vCPUs, and starts the VM.

The problem I'm getting right now is that the entire process completes all the way through except starting the VM fails with:

msg: Error from bootloader: Failed to parse the output of bootloader: ()

Any idea where I'm going wrong? This did work just fine with 0.1.0.

Vern

--
Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom