Re: [Xen-users] Free XEN / DomU management software

All versions from Xen 3.0.0 up to 3.4.2 are supported. The xn-client for DomUs contains the xenstore utils in the version 3.4.2. This tools are backward compatible to all 3.x Xen versions on the Dom0s Xenstore. If a new Xen version released, we patch the xn-client quickly.
Best Regards
- Michael Schmidt