Re: [Xen-users] Manage tape on guest win2k3

Hi Thomas,

Yes good idea, i will try to hide the scsi-controller at boot and after add the controler to the domU.

Hi Remi,

Am Montag, den 01.02.2010, 11:23 +0100 schrieb Rémi BERNIER:

> Anyone have an idea to hide a scsi device from the dom0 ?

just as option - would it be possible to passthrough the whole
scsi-controller to domu?

This sould work, as long you dont need the scsi-card in dom0...

hth,

thomas