Re: [Xen-users] Issues with Xen and iptables

Rainer Sokoll schrieb:
> On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 09:09:23PM +0700, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
>
>> You might want to try changing the NAT conditions from using "-o eth2"
>> to simply using --source and --destination first, with MASQUARADE for
>> simplicity and easy-debugging. A colleague had some problems a while
>> back, turned out he uses the wrong interface for "-o".
>
> If I follow your instructions, I see the natted (yeah!) packets on
> vif0.1 - but nothing on eth2 (where the default route sits) - for both
> SNAT and MASQUERADE.

It is getting more strange:

brctl show
xenbr0          8000.000000000000       no
xenbr1          8000.00ff746a4f25       no              vif0.1
                                                        peth1
                                                        vif1.0
                                                        tap0

As said, if I tcpdump on vif0.1, I see natted packets. But if I tcpdump
on xenbr0, I see the same packets, but not natted.
I worry that I am missing something fundamental :-(

Rainer