Re: [Xen-users] Re: the bridge send all traffic to every vps when one vps starts

I'm no expert, but I belive the bridge works as a hub.
Maybe you should try Open vSwitch?
http://openvswitch.org/

Greetings,
Simon

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Jingyun He <jingyun.ho@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Feb  2 04:47:03 server1 kernel: eth0: topology change detected, propagating
Feb  2 04:47:03 server1 kernel: eth0: port 32(test2) entering forwarding state

I found that the bridge will send all incoming traffic to all
interfaces after port 32 entering forwarding state,
And it lasts almost 20 seconds,

How can I avoid this? Any help appreciated.

Thank you.