Re: [Xen-users] Multiple bridges in RHEL 5.3

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 1:12 AM, Juan Pablo Lorier
<jplorier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use bonding + vlan on RHEL 5.3 to create several bridges, but
> I can't find how to do this. I've found several scripts to create
> the bridges, but either they don't work with bond+vlan or I can't understand
> how to call or modify the scripts to create the bridges I want.
> If someone can bring light to my problem I'd be very pleased.
> Regards,

The easy way: don't use Xen's default bridge network script
(comment-out network-script entry on /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp), and
create bridges+bond+vlans manually using OS config files
(/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-*).

Are you familiar with editing those files?

--
Fajar