[Xen-users] iSCSI vs NFS

Which is the easiest to manage with multiple (lets say hundreds) of xen VM's
without sacrificing performance, and why?

What are the pro's and cons to each? From my research, iSCSI seems the way to
go here, but all the SAN/NAS vendor's I've spoken with live and die *NFS*,
which I've had some serious issues with in the past in so far as scalability
and performance...

Just thought i'd get an outside/un-biased (i hope!) opinion...