[Xen-users] Re: Bridging in xen 3.4.2/SLES11

James,

What I'm doing, and I think is the way to do it, is using bonding. Here
you bond all you NICs into one and you're able to increase your
bandwidth (is the sum of the bandwidth of your nics) and have fail over.
You have to read some on your network switches to see how they handle
bonding (also called trunking or port aggregation) so you can choose what mode to use.
Then you have to make some config on xen so it uses the bond interface instead the nic to create the bridge.
Hope it helps.

-- Toda la informaciÃn contenida en este correo electrÃnico es confidencial y para conocimiento exclusivo de su destinatario. Agradeceremos que Ud. nos comunique inmediatamente si ha recibido este correo por error. En tal caso, evite hacer uso del mismo en forma alguna y elimÃnelo inmediatamente de su sistema.