RE: [Xen-users] Manage tape on guest win2k3

James,

I have restore my guest win2k3 without drivers, and after install your last GPLPV I have a new driver in Controller SCSI and RAID: Xen SCSI Driver and I have a new Tape device with a yellow exclamation point.
I must install the tape driver for win2k3 or not ?
If I don't install it, windows not detect a Tape device...

Thanks in advance.

Rémi