[Xen-users] XCP shared storage with xiotech san

Due to instability of my SLES xen servers (SLES10SP2 and SLES11) I feel
I need to look at some other options. The time is right to look at other
options because I have a server available and storage available on our
SAN.

Currently there's a vdisk created on our SAN (Xiotech) that is assigned
to each xen server. Each xen server has ocfs2 installed and shares this
vdisk using ocfs2. Right or wrong, our systems are all file based,
growable storage which seems to work fine and performance doesn't appear
to be an issue.

I'm thinking about trying XCP. Since XCP does not support ocfs2 yet, how
would I setup a similar environment using xcp? I'm looking at the
Administration Guide on shared storage, but I'm no expert on storage
technologies, so some suggestions would be appreciated.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
James