[Xen-users] GPLPV or other drivers for win2k8r2?

Hi. I have some new 64bit Windows 2008 R2 domU's running on
SLES11/xen_3.4.2. What is everyone using to get 1gb network performance
on win2k8? I've used GPLPV on win2k3, but I see you have to sign the
drivers yourself for 64bit. Maybe that process isn't difficult, I only
glance at the link from gplpv's page.

What is everyone using? GPLPV is about the only thing I know of for
fully virtualized windows guests.

Thanks,
James