RE: [Xen-users] Newbie question - Starting a VM

Hi,

> I installed XCP on my server and installed a Debian-VM like it is
> described here: http://www.xen.org/files/XenCloud/guest.pdf
>
> But how do I access the guest console / graphical installer?

I think your two best options are:
1. use the XCP web interface
2. install a tool like http://www.openxencenter.com/

To use the builtin XCP web interface, first login to dom0 and fix a bad
symlink: (oops-- will fix that in the next snapshot)

# mv /opt/xensource/www /opt/xensource/www.backup
# ln -s /opt/xensource/debug/www /opt/xensource/www

And then point your web browser at the XCP management IP address. You can then
authenticate, click on 'consoles', find the one corresponding to your VM and
then access it via a Java applet.

Cheers,
Dave