[Xen-users] xentop batch and available memory

Hi guys,

I have a problem with a xen 3.4.2 installation, I need to see the
total/used/available memory of dom0 when using xentop, however in batch mode it
doesn't seem to work.
If I use the normal mode of xentop I get all that info nicely, however in batch
mode it looks like this:
http://bayimg.com/mAkNEAace

A friend of mine told me that the memory info I need gets displayed on older
xen versions when running xentop in batch mode.
Anyone can tell me what is going on? What am I missing? Is there any other way
I can obtian that info?

The OS is a Centos 5 x86_64 with stock xen kernel and Xen 3.4.2 from
gitco.de/repo/, should it matter.

Thanks.
--
Nux!