Re: [Xen-users] LVM snapshots to provide HA iSCSI storage

  • To: "Angel L. Mateo" <amateo@xxxxx>
  • From: <macscr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 09:47:38 -0600
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 07:48:20 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=macscr.com; h=Received:MIME-Version:Date:From:To:Cc:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:X-Sender:User-Agent:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:X-soundwave-MailScanner-Information:X-soundwave-MailScanner-ID:X-soundwave-MailScanner:X-soundwave-MailScanner-SpamCheck:X-soundwave-MailScanner-From; b=V5YQTszyp5FBUxdcXIrcZAHXa46obvzhsP5hjvzdKmcuQlNH4pzaR2AHwBbnpTnkbjtPAdswLT98vdkkxqIN560D30PiDl27TxZwx6ZxyCXyIP700nG0y/0q5Veq93zH;

In case you didnt know, clvm doesnt support snapshots.