Re: [Xen-users] LVM snapshots to provide HA iSCSI storage

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 8:43 PM, Angel L. Mateo <amateo@xxxxx> wrote:
> * If the iSCSI server goes down, there is no problem, because we have
> the local volume (when it goes up again, the mirror will synchronize the
> contents).

That will be the tricky part. First you need to find a balance between
iscsi retry/timeout. IIRC default set to unlimited, which means if
iscsi server is dead, dom0 will wait forever for it to come back up,
making your local copy useless.

Then you need some way of telling LVM "the iscsi server has come back
up, resync".

Let us know if you found a working solution.

--
Fajar