Re: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough status

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: headhunter_unit23 <atatut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 05:33:13 -0800 (PST)
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 05:33:45 -0800

Hi,

Altough I never used PCI passthrough myself, there's something on this
website

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/VTdHowTo

I don't know if you already had a look at it. They explain how to enable
vt-d for PCI passthrough, hope it just applies to your system.

Cheers,

headhunter