[Xen-users] XCP 0.1.1 as redhat cluster fence device for domUs

Hi,

I plan to run a few ha services on some DomUs coordinated by a redhat cluster infrastructure, but fault tolerance would require a method to fence the failing DomUs, I was thinking of a daemon running in Dom0 and executing hard_reboot_vm against the DomU to be fenced. The DomU which would fence the other would connect to this daemon and after some kind of challenge-response auth would give the name (or uuid) of the DomU to be fenced. I've started to prototype this in python.
Please let me know if there is anything I my have overlooked.

Thanks

Geza