Re: [Xen-users] problem with xen cloud installation on a shared storage

I've never been able to get the xvdd method to work. If I remember the manual correctly, you shouldn't be adding the iso that way anyways, the tools iso is "supposed" to show up automagically as /dev/xvdd in the VM (virtual machine installation guide, page 27, installing the Linux guest agent).

What I did was to unpack the iso on a share on my NFS server and mount the share from the VM to do the installation.

Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom
http://www.swiftwatertel.com
ISP/CLEC Engineering Services