Re: [Xen-users] XCP My projects and todo list

Pasi:
I havn't thought a great deal about public facing APIs, been concentrating on getting the web user interface and multi tenancy with full self provisioning working. The entire thing is quite modular so I don't expect there'd be much problem wrapping almost any of the common APIs out there around it (hmmm, a standard base with wrapper modules for different APIs).

Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom
http://www.swiftwatertel.com
ISP/CLEC Engineering Services