Re: [Xen-users] paravirtualised machine based ubuntu

Download here: http://dmarkey.com/~dmarkey/ubuntu-9.10/images/xen

Example:

memory = 256
vcpus=1
name = "ubuntu-1"
vif = [ 'bridge=eth0' ]
## Pass a full disk
disk = ['phy:/dev/system/ubuntu',xvda,w']
kernel='vmlinuz'
ramdisk="initrd.img"
#bootloader="/usr/bin/pygrub"

When the install is finished, bootstrap using pygrub.

Do NOT pass only partitions like ['phy:/dev/system/ubuntu',xvda1,w']. The install will fail.

I've only tested it on my Xen machine and a XenServer machine.

Its the standard Ubuntu server installer(console install).

Tell me how it works for you!

David