Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV Signing on Windows Server 2008

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 6:11 AM, Ben Rockwood <benr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> However on Windows Server 2008 I have to set "setsigning on".   This
> wouldn't be a real problem except that the desktop shows "TEST MODE"
> which is causing end users to be nervous.

That's what MS wanted. For users to always use MS-approved drivers.

>   I did try using the newer "
> gplpv_Vista2008x64..." drivers, but it won't even install.

some tweaks to the registry needed, but it would still require testsign.

> The question is, is there some way of using the gplpv drivers without
> having to go into this test mode?

You could use XenServer, supported by Citrix, which has signed PV driver.
Or wait until Xen 4.0.0 and 3.4.3, which should be able to use Citrix's driver.

Or do what I do, Google for "Windows remove watermark"

--
Fajar