[Xen-users] domU Metrics Collection

I've had trouble trying to determine the best way to extract per-domain
metrics in a programmatic, or at the least an easily parsable, means.

That is to say: how do you find per domain cpu, memory, and diskio
metrics without using 'xm top' or looking inside the domain itself?  I'd
like to build some agents for monitoring purposes without having to
modify or install software in the guests.

benr.