[Xen-users] Error: Invalid event handling mode: shutdown

Hi!
I installed Xen Community version on Ubuntu 64bit. I created guest (Ubuntu -
DomU) with LVM storage.
When I started system (Dom0 and DomU) my server froze and I had to do manual
reset.
>From reboot I cannot start guest (DomU) and get error Error: Invalid event
handling mode: shutdown.
How can I restore guest start?
I can mount LVM disk and File system seems ok, I'm not sure where XEN writes
state about unclean shutdown.

Best Regards,
Hans