Re: [Xen-users] Non-XCP/XenServer frontend or management console

> Now it is available for SLES and openSUSE too. The French language is
> included too in this version (many thanks to the community member who
> has translate it!).  You can download it over the download center at
> http://www.xncore.com/node/82 .
>
> Best Regards
> - Michael Schmidt

Michael,

I'm trying to install this on SLES11 and getting:
# rpm -ivh xn-suite-0.83.SUSE11-1.x86_64.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        /usr/bin/php is needed by xn-suite-0.83.SUSE11-1.x86_64

I believe I have all the dependencies installed.

/usr/bin/php is a softlink to /etc/alternatives/php, which is a softlink
to /usr/bin/php5.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
James