RE: [Xen-users] Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working

  • To: "Boris Derzhavets" <bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx>, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
  • From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:42:04 -0000
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:43:16 -0800

Yes udev is installed running the latest package version on debian lenny (0.125-7+lenny3: amd64)

Im now installing a 32bit Dom0 to see if it makes any difference although i can’t be the only one running lenny 64 with udev ?

There isn’t anything in the logs

Ian