[Xen-users] Xen networking with two NIC's

Hi,

I have a Xen box set up with a number of VM's on it using bridged networking. I have been using one NIC on the server, and assigning public IP's to each of the VM's.

I have recently got a second separate physical machine, and I would like to use NFS to mount drives from my new machine, in to the VM's on my Xen machine. I have connected a crossover cable from the Xen machine to the new machine, and I have set up a local area network between the two servers. I'm just not sure how to then get my VM's to connect to the new network. Could someone please point me in the right direction :)

Cheers,

Andrew