Re: [Xen-users] [SOLVED] Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.

On 24/02/2010 16:00, Mike Viau wrote:
That would be great. By the way, I also suspect certain option in the networking section of the .config must be set to avoid the "Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working." error.

If I may suggest, I'd would be much appreicated is you could place your .config option findings in a xensource wiki page or email your finding to someone that could....

That would be awesome!

Thanks.

-M

You're right, I reduced the list to some network options :

> CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_TRACE=m
< CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_COMMENT=y
< CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_DCCP=y
> CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_COMMENT=m
> CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_DCCP=m
< CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_HASHLIMIT=y
> CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_HASHLIMIT=m
< CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_LIMIT=y
< CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_MAC=y
> CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_LIMIT=m
> CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_MAC=m
< CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_POLICY=y
> CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_OWNER=m
> CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_POLICY=m
> CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_PHYSDEV=m
< CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_REALM=y
> CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_REALM=m

< CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_IMQ=m
< CONFIG_IMQ=m
< CONFIG_IMQ_BEHAVIOR_AB=y
< CONFIG_IMQ_NUM_DEVS=16

I'm compiling a version without IMQ options.

Olivier