RE: [Xen-users] XCP: PCI pass through Howto

Hi James,

That should be itâ but it is a bit experimental J

The device should be hidden from dom0 when the VM is started. I imagine this might fail if the device is in use.

I last tested it with HVM (SLES10 IIRC) on a VT-d system, after adding ioemmu=1 onto the xen commandline (itâs not the default). It ought to work with PV as-is.

Could you give more details about what you tried? You might find useful information in /var/log/xensource.log, especially if you grep for âPCIâ.

Cheers,

Dave