[Xen-users] PCI Digium TDM410p paravirtualization passthrough

Hello everyone! My name is Paul.
I am a KVM user and I need to assign a PCI card to a virtual machine. OK! But the host motherboard I have available does not support VT-d, then with KVM no way to assign a PCI device to the VM.
A developer of KVM suggested me Xen because told me that support paravirtualization devices passthrough.

Practically the motherboard that I have available, mounts an Intel G33 chipset with a controller 82801IR (this is the mb: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01324212&lc=en&cc=ca&dlc=en&product3691066).

Ultimately I virtualize OpenFiler distribution with direct access to 2 SATA drives installed on the host and then a distribution of Asterisk with direct access to a PCI Digium TDM410p.

In both cases I think to use the paravirtualization. You think I can achieve this by using Xen type 1?