From: "Angel L. Mateo" <amateo@xxxxx>
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 25 February, 2010 6:09:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP: Custom templates

On 24/02/10 15:43, James Troup wrote:
> There is no 64bit Xen debootstrap
>
> But there are instructions on how to install in HVM and then convert to PV.
>
> This link will give you some idea...
> http://community.citrix.com/display/ocb/2008/07/02/Installing+Ubuntu+on+XenServer
> then create a template from your hard work.

        I wanted not just to install ubuntu or change the template to 64bits. I
was also thinking to create a template that install debian (or ubuntu)
with debootstrap (not booting with a kernel that install it from the
network), similar to the way xen-tools creates VM.

--
Angel L. Mateo MartÃnez
SecciÃn de TelemÃtica