[Xen-users] Scheduler settings not restored

Hi

The credit scheduler settings are not preserved on save restore cycles
(most likely also on live migration) in Xen 3.4. Do I miss something?

I did some tests with cpu hogging domains and got serious latency in the
dom0 operation because all domains have the same weight by default.

Bastian

--
Beam me up, Scotty!  It ate my phaser!