Re: [Xen-users] usb passthrough

  • To: chris <tknchris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Sergio Charpinel Jr." <sergiocharpinel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:19:26 -0300
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:20:44 -0800

The problem is that When I use the usb and usbdevice options, I see
this in my domU:
domU:~# lsusb
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub

It's a webcam, so I can't use it.. it do not create the /dev/video0
since i cant assing the driver to it.

Do you know what I can do?

Thanks

Sergio Roberto Charpinel Jr.