[Xen-users] XEN and clustering?

Hi.

I'm using Xen on RHEL cluster, and I have strange problems. I gave raw
volumes from storage to Xen virtual machines. With windows, I have a
problem that nodes don't see the volume as same one.... for example:

clusternode1# clusvcadm -d vm:winxp
clusternode1# dd if=/dev/mapper/winxp of=/node1winxp
clusternode2# dd if=/dev/mapper/winxp of=/node2winxp
clusternode3# dd if=/dev/mapper/winxp of=/node3winxp

When I download these files and diff them, they all three differ.

Also, sometimes very strange things happen. For example I download some
file into winxp, shut it down, then start it on another node, and file
is missing?!?!?!?!

Should I use maybe CLVM and not raw volumes from storage? Why is this
happening?

--
|    Jakov Sosic    |    ICQ: 28410271    |   PGP: 0x965CAE2D   |