Re: [Xen-users] usb passthrough

I've successfully passed through a wireless USB stick to a windows VM via the "qemu" usb passthrough.

At USB 1.1 it wasn't really that usable however.

On 27 February 2010 15:15, chris <tknchris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My understanding of PVUSB is that it was only for PV domains though
correct? Looked through the links and can't find anything confirming
or denying that.

- chris